Effective March 1, 2017: Rush/Top priority- $20 Rush fee , this will guarantee shipment within 1 business day from our warehouse. This fee is not expedited freight, shipment regular ground freight.
Product images on this website are copyright protected and may not be used without permission from Your Heart's delight by Audrey's. We ask that you please do not use our imagery without requesting permission - action will be taken against violators.
- All prices are wholesale prices. They are subject to change without notice.
- Audrey's is not responsible for typos made on the web site.
- Shipping charges are added to invoice when order is ready to ship.
- All prices are listed in US dollars, and all payments must be made in US dollars.
- Opening order: $100
- Reorders: $75
- All items $2.50 or less have a minimum of 3.
- All items are subject to availability. If an item is unavailable, we reserve the right to place it on backorder status. Backorders will be shipped as they become available.
- If you do not wish to receive your backorders, please contact us to cancel. If the backorder is not cancelled, we will not be held responsible for freight on returned backorders.
- USA ORDERS: No backorders less than $50.00 will be shipped.
- CANADA ORDERS: No backorders less than $200.00 will be shipped unless requested.
- Audrey's accepts the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card and American Express.
- Payment will be applied to your credit card at time of shipment.
- Net Terms Customers: Any returned checks (NSF, Stopped Payment etc.) will incur a $30 return check fee.
- Damage in Shipping - Unfortunately, during shipping, damages sometimes occur. We cannot assume any responsibility for damage or breakage in shipping. Merchandise travels at purchaser's risk. Please unpack and check shipment promptly upon arrival.
- All claims of defective merchandise must be made within 30 days from the invoice date. Audrey's will determine if the product will be picked up.
- Credits over $20.00 will be refunded in the form of payment received. Any credits under $20.00 will remain on your account to be deducted from next payment.
- Replacement orders for under $20.00 will not be shipped.
- No credit will be given for merchandise returned in shopworn condition or with price tags.
- F.O.B Lebanon, PA 17046 USA
- Audrey's ships via UPS and FED-EX.
- For USA customers, shipping costs vary depending on the state you live in, as well as the weight and/or number of boxes shipped. Shipping charges are a percentage of the product total sent. Shipping costs are added to invoice when an order is ready to ship. International customers, see separate terms below.
- Shipping time is based upon existing orders and backlog.
- If you’d like to schedule a pick-up order, please be sure to pick it up within 10 days of your scheduled date. If you cancel your pick-up order and we have to restock the items, you will incur a restocking fee of 15% of your product total. We will not hold orders after 10 days of the scheduled date.
- We strive to provide the best customer service possible. We stand behind our service and will gladly take back any return due to Audrey’s error. Please open and inspect your merchandise promptly. All claims of damaged merchandise must be made within 30 days of receipt. Audrey’s will determine if the product will be picked up. Credits over $20.00 will be refunded in the form of payment received. Any credits under $20.00 will remain on your account to be deducted from next payment. No credit will be given for merchandise returned in shopworn condition or with price tags. No COD returns will be accepted. Replacements for products under $20.00 will not be shipped.
- For any order that is processed and canceled, the customer will incur a 15% restock fee.
- For any order refused in transit, we will refund less 15% of the order total and freight.
- Any customer pickup that is not picked up within 10 business days of order being fulfilled may incur a 15% restock fee.
ATTENTION: All duties, customs, & broker fees are the responsibility of the buyer for all Canadian & international orders.
- We suggest that you have a broker in the United States to handle the international custom fees. If you have a broker, please provide their name, address, and telephone number.
- Payment for all international orders (excluding Canada) are received by wire only, and there is a $20.00 service fee added to your order. If you agree to this form of payment, you will be supplied with the wire transfer information, copy of the sales order, and shipping quote along with box dimensions and weight.
- All prices are in US dollars, and all payments must be made in US dollars.
*****Audrey's reserves the right to accept or reject orders outside of the United States.****
CASH & CARRY WAREHOUSE GUIDELINES
The cash and carry guidelines below were created to help honor our wholesale customers. For tax purposes, as a wholesaler, Audrey’s may not sell to the public at the warehouse.
- Accepted payment methods are Cash or Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, and American Express). Only customers that are set up with Net Terms may pay by check. Any returned checks (NSF, Stopped Payment etc.) will incur a $30 return check fee.
- Maximum number of shoppers allowed per business is 3 adults. Shoppers must be either owners, or employees authorized to make buying decisions. Children are welcome in addition to 3 adults. Service dogs are allowed, but pets are not permitted.
- Order Minimums
- 1st Time Purchases $100
- (your resale tax id and a business card will be required to open an account)
- Reorders $75
- We will invoice your order on one invoice. Multiple invoices will not be created for each person shopping.
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell or share your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number.